Monday, May 12, 2014

Wishlist ♥ 104

I know it's only beginning of May but I want summer to hurry up and get here, so with that today's wishlist is all about bright hues of the summer colors. I have a soft spot for fun and colorful things, that create playful and lively atmosphere at home. I can't help it. When I see it, I want it, and I cry until I get it. Could it be a be a sign I have not properly grown up yet? Well, to be honest, I never really liked serious-grown up world too much. But there are some advantages of course. One of the best parts about being an adult is that you take care of yourself and of your shopping lists, parents have no longer to say and you get to play with your new treasures without any time limit! Sounds great right? So to satisfy my colorful needs I chose three super-cool design pieces to have some fun with. Have a look!

Bean bags, Art tiles, Ziporah towels
1. Ziporah design towels - bring some art to your bathroom. Can towels look any more stylish and cheerful?

2. Awesome Art tiles -  Danish hand painted and hand printed by Artists. I only discovered them few days ago and I'm so glad I did as these are one of the coolest tiles I've ever seen.

3. Bean bag chairs - they are modern, fun and look at this color and pattern selection, it's a real candy-land a summer must-have! 

Don't be color shy and have some fun :) Will you add anything to your wishlist from here? 


Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook




6 comments :

  1. I loved these colours and pattern theme and I should make a new wish list as soon as:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see yours :)) Thanks Ayda!

      Delete
  2. no jak nie przepadam za matmą ,to geometria może nawet być :)))))))) ręczniki super !!!! buziole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im bliżej lata tym bardziej u mnie kolorowo się robi :)) Buziaki!

      Delete
  3. Ja mam identycznie, już chce ciepło, już chce dużo słońca ;)
    Te kafelki to mistrzostwo! Nigdzie się z takimi nie spotkałam, rewelacja!!!
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko
    Marysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One mi się tak bardzo podobają, że zrobiłabym sobie z nich również podkładi pod kubki z kawą czy herbatą :D Też pierwszy raz sie z nimi zetknęłam i musiałam się podzielić! :)) Miłego dnia :*

      Delete

You might also like